Holland America Line Front Desk Supervisor in FAIRBANKS, Alaska
Front Desk Supervisor
What you’ll be doing
· Supervises the front desk staff and activities.
· Coordinates front desk and other department activities to process guest accommodations.
· Provides customer service and problem resolution within Company guidelines and policies.
· Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
What we’re looking for
· High school completion or equivalent certification.
· Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems.
· Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
· Two years of progressively responsible positions in hotel front desk or customer service.
· Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is preferred.
· Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Who we are
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line not only sail breathtaking journeys in Alaska and the Yukon each summer, they also deliver amazing on-land experiences. Our land-based teams create vacations to remember at our lodges and hotels surrounded by natural wonders. They also provide transportation on board luxury motor coaches and domed rail cars. Both companies are part of the Carnival Corporation & plc family.
What we stand for
What we offer
We focus on bringing out the best in you with training and a team-building spirit. Other ways we show our support and appreciation are:
· Travel – Generous cruise and other travel privileges for you and your family
· Rewards and recognition – Employee of the month awards, programs to honor years of service
· Employee referrals – $300 for telling us about friends and colleagues who join our team
· Community service – Ways to give back through local charities
· Fun! – Team sporting events, parties and other activities, discounted rates on area tours
Where you’ll be
You’ll live and work in one of the most stunning destinations on Earth—no exaggeration! Like our guests, you’ll be at home in the wilderness, with activities and adventures you’ll never forget. Get ready to make new friends from around the world and fill your free time with world-class fishing, hiking, wildlife watching, rafting, and so much more.
How to join our team
Visit AlaskaTourJobs.com at http://alaskatourjobs.com/ to apply today—once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is calling!
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.