Holland America Line Administrative Assistant II in SEATTLE, Washington
Administrative Assistant II
We are committed to our mission: Through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
We welcome your interest in joining the Holland America Group - a division of Carnival Corp. The Holland America Group includes Holland America Line and Seabourn (both headquartered in Seattle, Washington), Princess Cruise Lines (headquartered in Santa Clarita, California), and P&O Australia (headquartered in Sydney). The Holland America Group operates a combined total of 41 cruise ships with over 36,000 employees worldwide. This position will be located in our Seattle offices.
Provide administrative support to Executive Assistant to CFO. Will include but not limited to correspondence and travel coordination. Update organization charts quarterly and as needed. Provide backup admin support to all V.P. direct reports. Manage departmental coverage calendar and payroll for the Finance Department. Coordinate Purchase Order requisitions for the Finance Department.
• Produce reports/ letter as requested.
• Organize time schedules and payroll for the Finance department
• Coordinate Purchase Order requisitions for the Finance department.
• Provide back-up support to Executive Assistant
• At least two years secretarial / administrative assistant experience
• Proficient in computer software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain confidentiality
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills required
• Flexible Work Schedule! –9/80 alternative workweek schedule option providing each employee with one (1) weekday off every two weeks.
• Time off benefits - 8 paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time
• Travel – Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family
• Health - Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
• Wellness - Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships
• Tuition Reimbursement - Up to 80% with a maximum of $2000 per fiscal year
• 401(k) - Company match of 33% on employees first 6% contribution with 100% vesting after 4 years of service
• Profit Sharing Plan- Eligible after 1 year of service
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Discount on Carnival Corporation stock
• Training - In-house Discover University courses on professional development
• Rewards & Incentives - Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores
For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.
Holland America Line is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.